- Align the bottom of the Joy-Con Controller rail with the channel on the side of the Charging Dock.
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch Dock AC Adapter is connected and plugged into a working wall outlet.
- Unplug the Charging Dock’s USB Power Cable and plug it back in.
- Ensure the controllers are completely connected by removing and re-docking.
- If your Pro Controller is not charging, ensure the USB-C Charging Adapter is fully inserted into the USB-C port on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, and re-dock the controller.
The Charging Dock is connected to my Nintendo Switch Dock, but it is not charging my controllers?
Have more questions? Submit a request