- The headset volume can be adjusted by turning the volume wheel on the outside of the left ear-cup.
- When first using the Fusion Gaming Headset, turn the volume wheel clockwise to minimum volume before placing the headset over your ears to avoid being surprised by high volume.
- It is recommended to set the default game console, pc, or audio/mobile device volume to 100%.
- When connected to a game console or audio/mobile device, turn the volume wheel slowly counter-clockwise to increase volume, until the desired volume level is achieved.
- The microphone can be muted by pressing the mute button on the bottom of the left ear cup. The end of the microphone will illuminate RED to indicate that the microphone is muted.
How do i adjust volume with my Fusion Headset?
Have more questions? Submit a request