- The headset volume can be adjusted by turning the volume wheel on the outside of the left ear-cup.
- When first using the Fusion Gaming Headset, turn the volume wheel clockwise to minimum volume before placing the headset over your ears to avoid being surprised by high volume.
- It is recommended to set the default game console, pc, or audio/mobile device volume to 100%.
- When connected to a game console or audio/mobile device, turn the volume wheel slowly counter-clockwise to increase volume, until the desired volume level is achieved.
- The microphone can be muted by pressing the mute button on the bottom of the left ear cup.
How do i adjust volume with my Fusion Headset?
Have more questions? Submit a request