When the PowerA Pro Elite Wireless Controller battery is low, the synced LED channel indicator will blink quickly. Follow the instructions below to charge the controller:
- Insert the USB Controller Adapter into any available USB port on the PS3™ console.
- Connect the Mini-B end of the USB Charging Cable to the Mini-B port located on your controller.
- Connect the other Mini-B end of the USB Charging Cable to the Mini-B port located on the USB Controller Adapter.
- Verify that the PS3™ console is powered “ON”.
- Charging will begin. The “Home” button on the controller will flash during charging.
- Charging is complete when the “Home” button LED light stays illuminated.
You may continue to use your controller while it charges and is connected to your PS3™ console.
You can also charge your wireless controller using any suitable Mini-B cable connected to a USB compliant port.