When the Mini Pro Elite Wireless Controller battery is low, the synced LED channel indicator will blink quickly. Follow the instructions below to charge the controller:
- Connect one end of the USB Charging Cable to the Mini-B port on the Mini Pro Elite Wireless Controller (see Fig. 2 here).
- Connect the other end of the USB Charging Cable to any available USB port on your PS3.
- Verify that the PS3 is powered “ON”.
- The LED channel indicators will blink to indicate that charging has begun.
- Charging is complete when the LED channel indicators turn off (if charging while not connected to receiver) or turn solid (if playing while charging).
You may continue to use your controller while it charges and is connected to your PS3™ console.
You can also charge the Mini Pro Elite Wireless Controller using any suitable Mini-B cable connected to a USB compliant port.