- Gently unfold the Stereo & Chat Headset ear-cups.
- Insert the mic boom and ensure it's guide-notch is properly aligned.
Your Headset is operational with or without the mic boom.
Inline Control Operation
When used with Nintendo 3DS™ in music playback mode, the single button Inline Control will support the following functions:
- One Click: Play/pause music playback
- Two Clicks in quick succession: Skips to next music track
- Three Clicks in quick succession: Skips to previous music track
Using the Mic Boom
- To Attach: Line up the notch on the mic boom connector with the groove on the ear-cup. Press firmly until the mic snaps into place.
- To Detach: Grasp the mic boom in one hand and the ear-cup in the other and gently pull them apart.